Friday, September 21, 2018

Run Around Day

Our old house needed some TLC, so I had to go over this morning while the handyman came over to work on things.  The guy had a back brace on... I found out that a beam fell on his back and I asked if I can pray for him. He said Yes... He used to go to church when he was a child. We prayed. His name is Mr. Lin. He is 66 years old. His wife died 10 years ago. Please remember to pray for him.

Alan came over with Mom and he stayed at the house while I took Mom to her church program.

The handyman finished up at around 11:50 and Alan rushed back to pick Mom up while I rushed off to do a few errands.

In the afternoon, Mom did go to her appointment and the doctor said, "At her age, she shouldn't get the hemorrhoid operation." She prescribed some cream to use and asked that Mom gives a stool sample to see how her digestive system is doing. So, I will have to collect a sample and drop it off next week or in two weeks. No hurry!

We proceeded to go to the dentist, but he was completely booked. I didn't want to sit around and wait.

We came home and Mom watched Little House before dinner time.

While she watched TV, I started packing. Yes, we're going on a weekend trip since Monday is a holiday! Thus, I probably won't be blogging for the next few days!

The kids were gone all day...

After Mom went to bed, I went for my usual short run!  I would have liked to run longer, but I was feeling way too tired! It's been quite a 'run around' day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for zechariah 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment