Tuesday, September 4, 2018

January Flights Are Booked!

Image result for The Lord is very present and aware of our lives
Mom did go to her morning church program and I cancelled her Wednesday afternoon PT class. I really don't think she will cooperate unless I'm sitting in there with her! So, instead I'm making Wednesdays her time to go for an acupressure massage!

As for the weather, it has been extremely HOT. So, I've had the AC on... not continuously, but just enough to cool the house down!

And it is working well with Mom taking a shower in the morning. It helps her back to feel much better for the entire day.

Abby had her second day of freshmen orientation. And Isaiah was over at Vikki's.

I paid for their tuition! FOR BOTH OF THEM!

And I went on line and did a great amount of research and finally plopped down the money for the airline tickets for January! We are flying with Scoot and only when I received the confirmation letter did I find out that the price DID NOT include check-in luggage! (We really don't like flying with Scoot. They don't even serve water on the plane, unless you want to pay big bucks for a bottle of water. I hope we can bring some. I think they have a rule about that, too!) I think we will have to pay for two check-ins. That's going to be an additional 50US$ for two pieces. We each can have one 10 kilo carry on with a very strict total dimension! And the check in will be 20 kilo each. I think that's more than enough clothes for 11 days!

Now I need to work on booking the July cruise! I wanted that done before Alan comes back.

I had Bible study this morning... It was so nice to see all the ladies...

So, overall, it has been a very productive day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for The Lord is very present and aware of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment