Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Yes, It's True!

We took the car in for the annual inspection... and yes, it's true... if you don't go within the set time to get your car checked, you're fined -- 30US$!

I ran back from the car inspection place... It was sprinkling... my favorite running weather!

Mom had her massage this afternoon. She always enjoys that... especially since Ms. Hsieh is blind! And she is very nice to Mom... really gives her a great massage!

I met up with a friend who is here from the States. She and her husband are the owner of the River Bend Lodge. You can google that and see their amazing properties! One of these days maybe Alan and I will have a chance to stay there... that's a BIG MAYBE!

I had to tutor from 5-6:30. On the way back from tutoring, it started to POUR!

By the time I got back, Mom was already in bed... (I didn't get back until 7pm!)

The day went by so fast...

I have to teach tomorrow afternoon... and Mom will have to be home alone!!!! PRAY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for God is faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment