Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Very Exhausting Day!

Mom woke up super early today... so... we were out the door for her morning program by 9:15.

I had Bible study at our house... The study was fantastic and the food delicious.

I rushed off to pick Mom up and had a 15 minute nap and Mary arrived.

Mom had a nice nap, while Mary and I worked on cleaning the house.  I also had to make luggage arrangement for our Scoot flight in January. I am sorry to say... these budget airlines are not really that great... They add on for every little thing... a 25 kilo bag was about 40US$ ONE WAY... So, 80US$ and I paid for TWO BAGS... totaling 160US$ in addition to tickets. And there will be no meals served... at least we didn't purchase the meal since we will be eating quite well on the cruise.

After getting Mom all dinner and ready for bed, I took off for my evening Bible study.

It was a time to share and pray together...

I came back at 10:30 and went for my half hour jog before sitting down to blog...

Good night...

Seek Him First!
Image result for he is the alpha and omega

No comments:

Post a Comment