Friday, September 28, 2018

A Record!

Since we've started locking the bathroom door, Mom has not 'indulged' in her 'bad' habit!

I'm so thrilled!

Now, she has gone poop TWICE in the shower... but it's fine as I just rinse her and the entire shower and spray it down with cleanser! At least she's not touching her eyes with dirty hands. At least she's not touching her clothes. At least she's not getting poop all over the place!

I feel a lot more relaxed. I open the bathroom door and stand there to supervise! I don't need to be on the alert all the time. I can work on the computer, knowing she can't go into the bathroom.

Now... in other news... Abby has been acting disconnected and we stayed up until 3:30am talking through things as a family! It was very good... She didn't feel that we were supporting her decision to teach... We felt that she has been rude and doing things behind our back... We didn't come up with a perfect solution but at least we've talked things through!

Seek Him First!

Image result for do not let the sun go down on your anger

No comments:

Post a Comment