Saturday, September 15, 2018

Complete Healing...

Even at 3 this afternoon, I was feeling... achy all over...

Let me back track...

We are having a bit of a typhoon weather... which is my favorite running weather.  But as you might know, my body has not been feeling up to going out for a run. But the weather was calling me by name. So, the only thing that wanted to go was my mind. I guess mind over matter worked. I went for a short 25 minute run... but as soon as I stepped out, oh how I wanted to go for an hour or two or three... the wind was blowing and there was a slight drizzle. But Mom was home and I could only leave her on the massage chair for 30 minutes. So, I had to be back in 25!

Yes, my body was not liking how my mind wanted to keep going...

I tried to get my mom to rest after lunch as I knew we would have a late night with a wedding that started at 4pm. Indeed, we didn't get home until 9pm and they were serving drinks -- alcoholic drinks. She kept saying, "Why are you not letting me try any red wine? It's not every day I get to join a wedding and have some alcohol!" I said, "Mom, you've had three glasses of red wine and three glasses of champagne already! Plus two glasses of juice cocktail (this had the least amount of alcohol!)" She did not believe me... She could not remember. But her face was so flushed... And she ate a lot!

Ok... back to my body aches. By the time I got back home tonight, my right shoulder was completely pain free! Wow... My neck could move... My back was almost completely back to normal... As I sit here typing this post, I can feel only a slight ting of a pulling pain. I think by the time I go to bed, it will be completely healed! 

Praise Jesus! I hope my sister is experiencing the healing power of Jesus! She needs it too!

Seek Him First!
Image result for his loving kindness endures forever

No comments:

Post a Comment