Thursday, September 6, 2018

Another Cruise Is Booked!

Yes, our July Cruise is BOOKED!

I knew Mom Bea really wanted that done... so I pressured Alan to finish that before he takes off for Taiwan.

I received the confirmation from Mom Bea this morning!

July 11 to the 20, 2019 -- New England & Canada, Royal Caribbean, Grandeur of the Seas! I went on line and looked... The ports are all very interesting... Boston, Portland (Maine), Bar Harbor, St. John (Bay of Fundy), Halifax, and then back to Baltimore. A few of us will stay and tour Washington D.C. This is for Mom Bea's 90th birthday... and Alden & Gina will have their 25th wedding anniversary at the end of the month! Exciting!

We still have to buy our plane tickets to the States in July and then fly from Los Angeles to Baltimore! Alan said we will do that after he gets back... ON SUNDAY! YIPPY!

Even though I miss him, it has been nice since I have not had to cook... we have had plenty of food in the freezer which I'm trying to finish up. He's a meat eater... But for the kids and I and Mom, we're happy with more veggies. Plus the kids have been gone most of the time... So, it's just Mom and me. I eat very simply... Hopefully, I will finish off what we have by Sunday. Because I know he's going to bring donuts and I have no room to store three dozens donuts. Maybe he will restrain himself and just buy two dozens. In fact, I think I still have a dozen in the freezer!!!!

Oh... I did bring Mom to see if she would like the afternoon board game activity. It's too difficult for her to get involved. They had Scrabble and Rummy-Q and other card games. Mom was only interested in playing 21 and even that, she didn't want to play for long. So, I took her to get her hair washed.

Seek Him First!
Image result for The trees all praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment