Saturday, August 1, 2015

One Very Activity-filled Day

Today was another one of those days that just kept going, going and going.

I took Isaiah to the MRT station and then went shopping for groceries.

As soon as I got home, I started to tidy up the house and called my mom before I had to tutor.

I tutored from 10-12 and by 12:15, I was cutting up the ingredients to make cream of mushroom and pumpkin soup.

I called Abby to find out what she was doing and then went to pick up Isaiah.  Abby will take the taxi back to Neihu and walked back home. She wanted to rest.

Isaiah and I went down to GongKwang as he needed to look for tennis shoes. We went to many stores and finally found two pairs that he liked and had his size.  The agreement is Mom and Dad pay for 50US$ per pair and anything above that is on his tab. So, the total came to about 190US$. So, he had to use 90US$ of his own money.

We then scooter back to Neihu but first we went to church to pick up Abby's suitcase.

Once we got home, which was already 5p.m., I had to get the salad and drinks and table set for Core.

By 6p.m., our guests started to arrive. We had three couples who came. The theme of this evening's core was CELEBRATION as one of our members formally retired from his job of 40 years. We had soup and salad and bread... all homemade!!!!!!!!! Then we played an assortment of card games. What a total blast. I wish I had remembered to get a picture of the group.

After everyone left, it was time to wash the dishes and do a load of clothes.

It will be another late night, but I will be so ready for sleep when my head hits that pillow!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 108:13」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment