Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Very Hot Day

Without the afternoon showers, today was an extremely hot summer day!

In the morning, I took Abby and Janet to the local traditional market.

We were back home by 12noon. After a quick lunch, I went out to get my old 50cc scooter fixed.  It had to be kick started. By the time I finally got the scooter going, I was dripping with sweat.  I slowly and cautiously rode the scooter over to our usual mechanic and was going to walk home.  Ten minutes into my walk, I was getting a blister. So, I hopped on a bus... What a relief!  Busses in Taiwan are all air-conditioned!  I still had to walk from the bus stop home. And did I already mention that it was an extremely hot day?

I had to tutor this afternoon. After getting home, I did a load of laundry and checked my email and soon, I was rushing out the door. I was going to wipe down the car and clean the floor. No time!

I wanted to get Abby out for some exercise. And since it wasn't raining, she biked while I ran. I did a short run since I had to get back to pick up Isaiah.

We had dinner at home and Abby and I baked chocolate chips cookies!!! The house smelled marvelous.  While she worked on the cookies, I finally had time to clean the floor.

Tomorrow I'll wipe down the car as our car is now parked in a 'rented' space so that our dear friends can use our space.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 113:1」的圖片搜尋結果



No comments:

Post a Comment