Sunday, August 9, 2015

Somewhat Back To Normal

The streets were littered with fallen trees and signs... but the cleaning was very fast and efficient. I went out at 9:50 and everything looked pretty messy. But by 9p.m., the streets looked so different.

We went to church and it was our HOP Prayer Walk.

I pray that people would begin to sense the need for regular personal time of communing with God. And that the prayer walks are an overflow of that intimate relationship with God.

I had a chance to stay in and walk and read and proclaim with a gal who is helping out with one of the families at HOP. I asked her to read all the prayers and verses out loud. I also gave her a Bible.

After I came back, I found out from our Bible study gal that her helper came to know Jesus tonight! Wow... how the angels in heavens are rejoicing...

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 111:2」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment