Friday, August 28, 2015

Baking, Baking, Baking

After making dragon fruit peel jam, I started baking, baking, baking.

I love my second hand bread machine.

I put all the ingredients in and then I set it on DOUGH.

After about 90 minutes, I pour the dough out in a pan and bake for 40 minutes.

I have been making my own yeast and then I add bananas, raisins or cranberries, and the jam. Today, I found a new vegetable that looked like a zucchini but inside the texture was like an avocado. I cut it up and threw it in. After baking it, yikes... the peel made the bread taste bitter. Not every bite, but only when you get a bite with the peel. I should have peeled this 'vegetable' before throwing it in. Oh well... it's going to be an interesting bread for people to try.

Isaiah and Abby love the bread. They eat about a loaf a day. So, I have to keep baking.

Tomorrow, I'll make another loaf. What will I put in it? That all depends what I find at the market!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 115」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment