Friday, August 14, 2015

The Clouds Today

While taking Isaiah to the MRT station this morning, I noticed that the clouds in the sky were just magnificent. There were patches of blue and then the colors would be fluffy white with lots of dark gray. As I looked, the clouds seemed to be moving and shaping things.

When I went out at 10a.m., the sun was out, but still in the distance, you can see looming dark gray clouds. And it just kept changing throughout the afternoon.

Abby and I went out at 12:30 and by 1, the rain started. But again, the skies were just brilliant.  I walked 50 meters and the rain would be gone. But as I looked behind, 50 meters behind me, the rain would be such a downpour.

A sister and I prayer walked the area, reading Scriptures and just feeling the coolness of the rain and the wind. And from time to time, we'd hear the roars of the thunders.  My heart soared with praise. How mighty is our God! How merciful and compassionate! I was in awe of the amazing power and grandeur of God, who created Heavens and Earth.  And so the clouds today seemed to display His glory.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 112:1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment