Monday, August 24, 2015

Another Fast-paced Monday

Yes, today was another fast-paced Monday.

After taking Isaiah to the MRT station, I came back to read. I still have two book reports to finish.

Then one of my tests needed some editing.

I had to tutor in the afternoon and to meet up with Vanessa for an hour long walk on the treadmill and the chance to catch up.

I wanted to bake using dragon fruit peel that I had puree the night before. The bread came out quite tasty.  It tasted more as if I had put mashed sweet potatoes.  (I'm going to attempt to make jam out of the peel tomorrow.)

I was hoping to go for a run as the weather was so nice and cool in the evening, but again, there was plenty to do. Plus Abby was not in the mood to go out for a bike ride. So, instead, we had dinner together.

I picked Isaiah up and then went over to pick up things that Vanessa wanted to donate for our upcoming second hand sale at church.  Abby then wanted me to take in her old uniform as she has to wear it tomorrow for the freshmen orientation.  So glad I still have the borrowed sewing machine here on our dining room table!

I never got to listen to my language CDs. In fact, there were several things that I didn't get to...

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 114:7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment