Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to Being Very Hot

Today was another suffocatingly hot day. I got my brother to come over to Neihu for lunch. (He leaves to return to Vietnam early morning tomorrow!) We met him at the MRT station. As soon as he walked out, he said his legs couldn't move as it was way too hot. He proceeded to show us via an app on his phone what the 'real feel' temperature was in Taipei. So, even though it was 96F, the real feel was 109F.  He needed to eat at a restaurant with A/C. He didn't stay long. He went back to his hotel and took a long nap. He said the heat exhausted him.

Abby and I did not go out for a bike ride. I didn't go out for a run. We made oatmeal raisin cookies instead! They turned out so nice and moist.  Alan would eat the whole plate of cookies!

It is true, though. When it's so hot, I really don't feel like doing much!

Seek Him First!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment