Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back to Writing Test

Now that the kids will be going to school full time, I started doing some part time jobs. Once the semester starts, I will try to tutor about three hours a week. In addition to that, I have started helping out with test writing for ORTV.

It is quite time consuming, but I am enjoying the chance to express my creativity by coming up with interesting questions. I started three months ago and I am getting faster.

The editors and proofreaders have all been quite satisfied with my exams, which is nice to know.

So, today, I worked on finishing another set of test and will wait to hear back from them.  This month I wrote two different sets of tests. It feels good to be finished!

Seek Him First!

 「Psalm 110:1」的圖片搜尋結果

2 comments:

  1. I'm finishing up one of my tests today!
    Love reading your blog posts, Lovely.
    Miss you...love you...
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I got back some comments and will do my own rewrites... They are already so busy. Thanks for reading the blog post. I was going to email you... Are you all unpacked?

    ReplyDelete