Sunday, August 30, 2015

Prayer Walking in New Beitou

This is the fifth Sunday in August and I had the chance to go and lead another prayer walk at the New Beitou Baptist Church.

The people there are getting excited about prayer walking.

Each time, the Lord has given me something different to do... and each time, it has been a total blessing to those who joined. We actually do it as part of the service.

This morning I asked the Lord to keep the rain away... and during the whole time, we saw the gray clouds just hanging over us. At a couple of points, it sprinkled every so lightly... which is actually my favorite kind of weather.

I had prepared 11 Scriptural verses and we had 11 people. Yes, the church is very small.

What a delightful time. We were out there for almost an hour and no one felt that it was too long or too boring.

I'm excited for our next one on Nov. 29th!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 115: 10」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment