Monday, August 3, 2015

What's On My Mind

I realize today that it's way too hot to be out running. So, I haven't... I have been doing more treadmill walking... and soaking in the swimming pool.

I also realize that we're in August... and soon, it will be September and Alan will be home.

But with the start of August, I also realize that the kids will be starting school all too soon.  Abby has her freshmen orientation on August 25-26 and school will start on August 31st.  Our neighbors who live on the 10th floor have a daughter who went to Nanhu Senior High School. In order to save some money, I asked if I could have her uniforms. The mom came down and apologized as the daughter THREW AWAY all the uniforms except for one jacket. Abby has been wearing the jacket and it's been so weird to think that she is going to high school!!!

I also realize that this has been a productive summer. Since I borrowed a sewing machine, I have finished chair covers and mended clothes. I also altered pants and skirts.  Now, I'm looking to see what else I can do since I have the machine here.

And even though I have got a lot done, I realize that there is still a lot more to do.  I have not started on lots of files that need to be sorted. I don't know if I'm going to attempt that this summer. I also have not started back on my language studies. I also did not register for a tap dancing class. I couldn't find one at our local community college.

Anyhow, these are the things that are on my mind on this Monday.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 109: 21」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment