Friday, July 31, 2015

Baking Again on the Bread Machine

Since I've been quite busy, I haven't been baking on my bread machine until about a week ago. So, in this one short week, I've baked four loaves of bread.  Sour cream bread, sourdough bread, raisin and cranberry bread, pumpkin bread... It's been so fantastic!  I bake to give the bread to others. I bake so that the kids can have different breads for breakfast. I really love using the bread machine.  I love how I can be creative, adding different things to make different kinds of bread. I love the smell of my house when the bread is baking. I love the ease of making a fresh loaf of bread. And of course, I love eating the bread with lots of butter!  In fact, I have a loaf in the bread machine right now. This one has half an avocado with about a half cup of salsa and about a cup of sour cream and half a cup of ricotta cheese!  I wonder what it will taste like!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 108:7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment