Wednesday, August 12, 2015

One Month From Now

It's finally August 12!

Why is this date so important?

Because we're one month away from Alan's return to Taipei!

Yes, I'm counting down the days when I will see him.

I miss Alan but we've been keeping busy. There is always plenty to do around here.  As I have written in my previous posts, I write tests, tutor, prepare talks and now I've accepted the assignment of writing book reports for a dear friend who works at a publishing company. The book reports help the company to assess if they should bring the books in for translation and then sold in the Taiwan market. I can always find things to keep me busy.

I emailed him today as I just realized that with this last typhoon maybe I should go and check his office. Last time that a typhoon blew through a whole row of offices got flooded! Yikes! And Alan has a lot of papers and boxes of stuff all along the windows. I know there is technology so we can email each other or skype or send text messages. But it's not the same. We're both not very good about texting each other.  I write him a couple of emails a week and we've skyped about once every other week.

I know he is enjoying himself.

Well, in another 30 days... he'll be back in Taipei!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 111:7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment