Sunday, July 12, 2015

Going in Different Directions

What a day!

I left at 9am this morning to head out to speak at New Beitou Baptist Church. My kids were to be heading to New Life Church as the youth group was to present the special music for the morning service.  They were running late so they had to bike to church!

They stayed there for lunch and then the afternoon was spent getting ready for the week-long children's camp.

After my morning service, I came home, got things ready for HOP, including a dessert that I had baked and drove to HOP. The kids were to meet me at HOP for the Love Feast!

They finally showed up at around 6:15.  We ate dinner and helped with clean up and came home together at 8:15!

What a day!

This whole week is going to be like today.  The kids will be going in one direction while I'd be heading out in another!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 105: 47」的圖片搜尋結果
「Psalm 105: 47」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment