Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sad News

Last night and at lunch time today I had a chance to talk to Abby. Both times she cried on the phone. She is having a hard time.  Only one and a half day more and she'll be home.

Then this morning, I got a message from a dear sister. She was 8 weeks along in her pregnancy and started bleeding.  She went to the hospital.  By 2p.m. the doctor said that she was most likely having a miscarriage.

I had to go for a run.  I just needed to be alone with God and to spend time in solitude and prayer.

I know God is faithful.  I know He is --

All loving
All knowing
All faithful
All powerful
All able
All goodness
All SOVEREIGN!

I clung to those truths and proclaimed over today's sad news.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 108: 6」的圖片搜尋結果

Update:  This dear sister did have a miscarriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment