Saturday, July 25, 2015

No Rain, No Run

Saturdays usually fly by way too fast and today was no different.

The kids had their own morning activities and I tutored a dear lady from 10-12. She brought over her sewing machine plus yards of fabric for me. I needed to borrow a sewing machine to complete a few projects. And the fabric was a gift from her to me!!!!!!! And believe it or not, the fabric was a beautiful green color.

We finished at around 12:20 and I was out the door on my way to pick up Abby so that she can come home to change clothes. She had to leave at 1:15 to help out at a wedding in the church where she has her youth group.

I started with cooking and cleaning, waiting for the rain to come so that I can go out for a quick run. The rain never came... I never went out for a run.

By 5p.m. I was out the door again, picking up both Isaiah and Abby so that we can go shopping for shoes near the Shihlin Night Market.  After two hours, we decided to head home. There were several pairs for Isaiah, but the prices were way too high. We decided to wait as there are still more possible places.

We headed home for a fruity dinner. I cut up pineapples, mangoes, dragon fruits, bananas and had two platters of fruit for the three of us!  That's what we all wanted on a hot summer evening.

After dinner, Abby started packing for another week long camp where she will be serving as a camp counselor. Isaiah finished translating for the 2015 SooChow University 24h Ultra Marathon. I will have to edit and email it to Coach Liu by Monday.

We're all going to head off to bed early.

Not only do Saturdays fly by, Sundays go by just as fast!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 107: 43」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment