Thursday, July 16, 2015

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

Abby got quite a few coupons.

500NT$ for Carrefour as she memorized three chapters of Isaiah.

500NT$ for 7/11 as a graduation gift from her youth group leaders.

500NT$ for Kingstone Bookstore from her school as she was fourth in her class.

I got 600NT$ for another convenience store from a dear couple. I would hardly go shopping at a convenience store, but today, Abby and I went, just to look around.

The prices are a bit high, but they have quite a lot of great stuff. Abby decided to use her coupons to buy magazines.

I'm going to save my coupons and let the kids use them if they need to buy breakfast one of these days.

At Carrefour, they had discounted fruit and vegetables. I scored big as there were TWO huge avocados for only ONE US dollar!  People here in Taiwan don't make guacamole. So, the nice 'not-yet-riped' ones are like 5US$ EACH.  But once they get perfect for guacamole, they put them in the 'reject, discounted' pile.

Abby and I had a fun afternoon, going to these different stores. Not only was it fun to shop, but every store had their A/C on high! Oh did it ever feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 106:20」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment