Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chatting With Alan

This morning as the kids and I were on our way out, Alan used "Line" to call us. It was a very short conversation, but we got to say hello to him and his mom. We wished Grandma Bea a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and saw Alan's face... They were at my sister Annie's house and will be heading up to see Tough Grandpa's sister, who lives in Hacienda Heights.

I started counting -- there are still 50 more days until I see Alan! That's still SEVEN more weeks!

Alan with our dear friends, Jon and Judy 


Seek Him First!

「Psalm 107:25」的圖片搜尋結果

I just had to add this picture. Mom Bea posted this on her blog of my sweet husband painting her kitchen wall wearing her apron!  This is too funny!!!!! I don't know if I miss him that much, seeing him wearing this apron without a shirt on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment