Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Restful Day

No swimming today!  Abby didn't even get up until after 11a.m.  And even after getting up, she said she still felt tired.  Since she had to be at church by 3pm, we decided against rushing and instead, opted for resting!

I started cleaning out the school files for both of the kids. That's a job that's going to take two or three days to complete.

While I sorted through piles and piles of paper, Abby did three SRA.  I'm trying to get both kids to finish to the last article -- Number 100. Abby is at #68 and Isaiah is at #76.  They can do about 3 a day!

I had tutoring and then went to the library as the kid I'm tutoring needed a book for a school-assigned book report.

A short run tonight...

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 106: 15」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment