Friday, July 10, 2015

Typhoon Day

Yes, the government decided to declare today as a "Typhoon Day". All government offices, banks, businesses had a day off. Isaiah also had a day off. He only had to go to school for an hour of conditioning and he was finished. His vacation has started.

Since the wind was not strong, a dear sister and I went for our usual Friday morning prayer walk. The rain also was not heavy. We walked and prayed and shared for an hour.

Isaiah and I hung out at home. He had homework to get done. I had housework to get done. As the day went, the rain picked up.  The skies were very gray, but the wind never got too strong.

In the evening, after dinner, Isaiah and I watched Wimbledon.  He lined people and played video games on his cell phone while he watched. I cooked and emailed people while I watched.

What an unusually calm typhoon day!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 105:15」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment