Monday, July 27, 2015

A Very Productive Day

From early morning to late at night... today was a very productive day.

I worked on several projects -- writing another set of test, making new chair covers, cleaning the house, organizing our shoe rack, editing Isaiah's translation and making dip for our Bible study group...

By 11:30pm, I was really ready to rest!

Oh... but I must include this --

At 2p.m. in the afternoon, I logged on to Nanhu's web site and found out that Abby did make the English Elite Class. She decided to go for it and to give up the Math Elite Class. Alan and I think it's a wise decision as she didn't want to spend her time writing computer software, which would have been part of the work that she'd be doing for the Math class. At least in the English Elite Class, Alan and I can help her with her homework!!!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 108: 3」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment