Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Did 12!

For the first time in a long time, I ran 12 kilometers! And it felt good.

I ran at night and there were so many people out at the park. People were taking strolls, biking, skateboarding and running.  I think it was because it felt so much cooler as the daytime temperature has been quite unbearable to be outdoors.

The kids were serving at children's camp and were set to be finished by 10p.m.

I picked them up and we watched the last of the movies that Alan recommended -- Spare Parts.

What a great day!

Tomorrow I think I'm going with Abby for a swim!  That's the only thing that we can do in the daytime. It's more like soaking in a giant bathtub in my swimming suit! On the other hand, Abby will get a really great workout as she just goes and goes and goes...

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 106: 4-5」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment