Saturday, July 18, 2015

One Activity After Another

Morning came too early today...

After getting a few household chores done, I went downstairs as it was our annual community meeting. It was a long meeting and it was HOT.  So many issues to talk over and they wanted me to be a part of the 'leadership' team for this complex. I declined.  I really don't like meetings.

At the end of the meeting, each household got 200NT$ to be used at 7/11 and then we had a raffle. I wanted the super single serving juicer as this one can crush ICE CUBES. But instead, I got the best prize -- a bottle of wine!!!!!!

I rushed back upstairs and we all quickly headed out to the MRT Station as we had tickets for the two o'clock Stream of Praise Concert.  We got there at 1:57 and there was still room in the main hall. As we were climbing up the stairs, we saw Michael and his family. How fun!  This was our first SOP Concert. The place was packed. I sat next to a 'not-yet-believer' and at the end of the concert, I asked if we could pray together.

We had dinner at a dumpling place and just had fun being together. For less than 300NT$ we stuffed ourselves with potstickers, water dumplings and soy bean milk. YUMMY.

We then took the MRT back to Neihu, hoping to catch the 7:40 Ant-Man Movie.  When we got to the window, we found out that the only tickets available were in row 1-3. NO WAY. Sitting that close to the screen gave me a headache last time. So instead we went cruising around the mall. There were so many fun activities -- a free turn to shoot the newest nerf gun, free kiwi juice, and FREE WIFI and A/C!!!!!!!

We came home and the kids did a bit of their studies and now are enjoying their own 'thing', while I sit here writing this post!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 107:19」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment