Thursday, July 9, 2015

Morning Downpour

I got ready this morning to take Isaiah to the MRT Station and thought I'd go for my run after I drop him off.

But as we pulled out of our parking garage, the rain started to come down.

We made it to the MRT Station without too much damage.  I decided to head back home and I'm so glad I did. After walking into our apartment, the rain came! A total downpour... a typhoon is passing by Taiwan and we are set to get some rain.

With the rain, the temperature dropped slightly. What a relief!

By early afternoon, the sun was out and the heat was back.

Alan called and he had arrived safely to the States. He was exhausted! It was so good to skype him!

I did go for a run, but not a longer one... instead, I went only 9 kilometers. Believe it or not, my thigh muscles are sore!!!!!!!! I did the run in 51 minutes, which was an improvement, but now, I'm feeling "it"!!!!

We are now waiting as Isaiah said that practice might be cancelled if the rain and wind get too bad! We shall see.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 105: 7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment