Thursday, July 23, 2015

At The Pool

Abby wants to go swimming at least 5 times a week.  She likes the outdoor pool at DaHu Park. For students, it's about 2.50US$ and 3US$ for me. The pool is 50 meters. And like I've mentioned before, Abby is a fish. At least she swims like one.

When we got to the pool, no one was in the water. I was puzzled. Well, they asked everyone to get out because of the thunder and lightning. We waited for about 10 minutes and finally went in to the indoor pool. That pool is only 25 meters and there are two jacuzzis, two saunas, a huge pool with different jet sprays. And it was crowded. But Abby went to the swimming lanes and did about an hour of swimming.

When we left, we were trying to 'outrun' the coming rain. BUT nope... we got caught right in the down pour.  We should have just kept our swimming suits on... I could hardly see anything while I was riding as the rain was pelting my face!  What fun!!!!!

We got home and took another shower. Now, my living room is covered with things that need to be dried. We had to empty our bags. I had to thoroughly mop the floor. I was hoping to spend the time to work on sewing projects.

With the rain, the temperature cooled down. I'm so grateful. I couldn't sleep last night because of the heat!

It sure will be nice tonight...

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 107: 30」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment