Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just Isaiah and I

Sure enough, the weekend went by way too fast.

Abby has gone off to her week long children's camp, so it's going to be just Isaiah and I at home!

I cut Isaiah's hair and we watched two episodes of one of our favorite TV shows, Castle.

I mended a few items on the borrowed sewing machine and will start making chair covers this week.

Tomorrow, I will have to start writing the test for ORTV and proofread/edit Isaiah's translation.

I haven't gone running in ages as it has been way too hot unless I go in the evening.  So, this week, I hope to go for at least two longer runs.  I don't think that's going to happen as I can't seem to drag myself out when it's so hot and I don't have time in the evenings when the kids are home.

Tonight we had pizza for the Love Feast at church.  We brought one entire pizza home, so I think we'll be eating that for the next four days. It's not my favorite kind of food... Maybe I'll go get some more fruit and have that for dinner! After his long day of practice, Isaiah is usually hungry for a nice big salad and at least two large glasses of fruit smoothie.  I realize that without Alan home, I don't need to cook much.  And the food stays in the fridge a lot longer.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 108:1」的圖片搜尋結果




No comments:

Post a Comment