Thursday, April 9, 2015

Using Coupons

Like in the States, there are many web sites here in Taiwan which sells 'coupons'.  I have found Groupons, Gomaji, and 17Life, just to name a few.

The web site I favor is Gomaji and Alan and the kids have enjoyed trying different restaurants on our Family Night.

What do these web sites offer?

A wide range of things... but I look restaurant deals that are at least 50% off and that are fairly near our house.  I just don't want to travel too far to have a nice meal.

So, thus far, I have tried restaurants, beauty salons (Abby is going to get her hair permed and I've bought foot and body massages), tea shops, and now I'm going to explore a bit by buying coupons for some nice hotel stays.

My experience so far has been very positive.  The only downside is that it can be quite time consuming and you definitely have to set a budget.  We eat out about twice a month for our Family Time.  And I try to set the budget at less than 30US$ each time.  I have discovered that you can pretty much order anything online! It might say 50% off, but it's best to compare before I actually order anything.  So, I take notes and when I see the same product, I will see what the price might be at the store.  I haven't ordered anything, but that's something I plan to do, WHEN I find a great bargain!
「Psalm 77」的圖片搜尋結果

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment