Friday, April 17, 2015

Another Great Day

Today was filled with prayer time and catch up time.

This morning I had a chance to prayer walk with a dear sister around this beautiful park.

Then I had a chance to go to the traditional market with a sweet baby. I haven't had such a small baby in a front pack for 15 years!

I had lunch with Alan for our date at a new restaurant.

This evening we got together with a dear family who lives in Australia. I finally had the chance to meet two of their four kids as the last time they were here, only two of four kids were able to come.  It's been 18 years since they left Taiwan.  When I got home this evening, I realized that we didn't get a group picture!

It's a wonderful feeling to be together and to have time to catch up. The evening came to an end too fast.

「Psalm 85」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment