Monday, April 20, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I hope that's true as the rain started this evening.

I opened the window in our back balcony and the nicest breeze just came floating through.

Taiwan started water rationing so this rain is so good.

Abby and I went for a quick bike/run this afternoon. She biked and I ran. We only had 30 minutes as we were home all day trying to get a lot done.  I helped her with her Science.  Then in the afternoon, she started on test prep while I worked on household things, such as cooking and cleaning. At 4:30, we finally took off, just to be outdoors! It was very nice.

I dropped her off at her cram school and went to Bible study.

During the Bible study, we felt two earthquakes and the sound of the rain started.

It was a very interesting ride home on the scooter.
「picture of riding on a scooter in the rain」的圖片搜尋結果
(Kind of like this except at night and with Abby behind me!)

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 88: 1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment