Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Talking to My Mom

I call my mom every day.  And we talk about the same thing -- what did she do, what TV show did she watch, what's the weather like, what did she eat, how's Dad...

When I call, she said that my dear sister came over to watch TV with them. Sometimes my sister comes with her husband, KR, and they play 21. Mom loves playing 21 and winning all the pennies. At night my mom watches Matlock or Texas Rangers. But tonight, my mom said that the show was about three soldiers.  I was so confused. What TV show can that be?  I texted a message to my sister and she said it was the Waltons. Actually, my mom doesn't ever sit to watch TV. She only sits to 'catch the title' and then she goes and walks around the house.

In our conversation today she asked about the news in Taiwan. I had no idea as I don't ever watch TV. So, after we hung up, I went on line to read about the news in Taiwan. Tomorrow I will have lots to tell her.

We always end our conversation by saying, "I love you" and she especially wants me to tell everyone that she loves them and I know she really does!

「Psalm 81: 6-7」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment