Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Hope Through Jesus

This morning I ran to several places. I literally RAN to these places as I didn't want to be on the scooter.  I had to go to two different banks, and the post office and then stop at this little vendor to buy Abby and my favorite breakfast.

I did all that in less than an hour!

And it was getting quite hot outside.

I worked with Abby on her science and in the afternoon, we did a fast run/walk to Carrefour, a local supermarket, as she wanted to buy this magazine.

I was hoping to go for a long run tonight but Isaiah called at 7:15 and wanted to be picked up from his very short cram school make up class.  He finished his first set of exams and his scores dropped drastically.  He ended up 6th in his class, having scored a 49 on Chemistry!!!! Yes, that's his first F! He has to be in the top 3, so this was a big hit.

Tonight I thought of Jesus and the first Lord's Supper.

Image result for lords supper

Image result for Ps. 73:1
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment