Monday, April 27, 2015

A Day of Cleaning

It was time! I haven't cleaned the house thoroughly for a while now. So, I cleaned for about four hours. I'm far from finished as  I like our 'camp' to be clean since the Lord moves among us. His Presence is here.  For that reason, I like our 'house' to be clean and organized.

Then I spent the rest of the time cooking.  I made several dishes. Abby, my taste tester, gave me two thumbs up.

We even had time for a bike ride in the afternoon. While on our bike ride, I realize that I won't have these leisurely rides with Abby when September comes around as she'd be in high school full time. Sob, sob, sob, sob, sob... I sure do enjoy having Abby around.

After dropping her off at the cram school, I went for a short run before going to pick up Isaiah.

I was hoping for some time to read and listen to language learning CDs. But the day flew by all too quickly!

「Psalm 91:1-2」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment