Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Slower Morning

I had told a dear sister that I'd take her 3 month old baby for a stroll so that she can have some time to herself and to rest.

I picked up the baby at 9am with a packed bag of stuff, including the baby's 'lunch'.  I had planned the places we'd go as I'd be on foot, pushing the stroller. The weather was great -- cool with a slight breeze.  I wanted to walk towards our old house and prayer walk that area. Then I'd go to the traditional market and make my way to the lake area.  The strangest thing was that all along my walk I'd meet people I know. The baby fell asleep by 9:50.

By 11:30, I headed towards church so that I'd have a place to get some hot water to naturally heat up the milk.  When I got to church, the baby was still fast asleep, so I had a cup of coffee. She finally woke up at 12:10 and drank all three bags of milk, which totaled 160cc.  After changing her diaper, we continued our walk towards the lake and another traditional market where I bought my favorite fried onion cake with an egg and some veggies.  I happily ate it while pushing the stroller. I found some great stuff that were on sale at the traditional markets.  I finally went back to her house by 2:30.

It was just so nice to go for a walk with a baby.  It really slowed me down. So, I'm going to do this every Wednesday.  The dear sister had a great time to rest and relax and so did I.
Seek Him First!
「Psalm 89: 34」的圖片搜尋結果

2 comments:

  1. THat is so neat, Lovely!! :) How special~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly was fun! Wendy has to get a full physical for her immigration visa, so I get to hang out with Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete