Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nice Day for A Run

It's been a while, but I finally went out for a longer run.  My legs felt great. The weather was perfect. When I got out to the River Park, I noticed that there were runners heading towards the other side of the river. It turned out that a Night Run was set to start.

http://taipeinightrun.jogstars.com/

If I had known earlier, I might have signed up. Or, I might have just gone to do the run for fun.

Anyhow, I came back home and found out that in October, there is a longer run through the North East Coast. It looks really interesting with lots of hills.  The registration cost is 990NT$. That's 33US$. Hum?  I'll have to think about it... but it really does look fun!

Oh, what's the distance?

100K!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 89:34」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment