Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time to Read, Time to Worship

This morning Abby and I worked on Science, then I dropped her off at school and went for a quick run. The weather was cool but it wasn't raining!

I came home and took a quick shower and scootered over to a friend's house, hoping to help her de-clutter, but she decided not to show up. So, I sat in front of her apartment and read.  While I was reading, people from a local supermarket came to stuff the mailbox with junk mail. I found out where the supermarket was located and went over to have a look. I was able to get some nice stuff -- all on sale!

I came back home, cooked what I bought and went off to a night of worship.  I saw some old friends who are from different churches in the area.
「picture of christian worshippers」的圖片搜尋結果
The day wasn't exactly what I had planned, but I felt very surrounded by God's presence.  I'm so blessed to be a child of God!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 89:1-2」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment