Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Day of Prayer

This morning, I felt as if I didn't have enough time in prayer... so the Lord gifted me with three more opportunities for prayer time.

I walked to Costco and it was 3 kilometers one way... so that was a great time of prayer.

Then I got to church and had to do a prayer walk to our old house as they were having an 'idol moving party' at the park right in front of the house.  That was another great 40 minute prayer walk.

I was also the intercessor and the other person didn't make it. So, God gave me another hour of prayer by myself.

I felt so blessed that the Lord heard my heart desire for more prayer time.

During the time of being the HOP Intercessor, the rain started to pour. For me it was an answer to the prayer I uttered when I was prayer walking to our old house. I asked the Lord to send rain to wash and cleanse the land.  As I sat there in prayer, the thunder sounded and the sound of a downpour started.

Thank you, Jesus!

「pictures of rain」的圖片搜尋結果

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 87:7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment