Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Much Needed Rain

I called my mom and she said that it "poured" in Torrance.

My sister clarified and said, "Yes, it poured, but not for long."

Taiwan is also in need of rain as water rationing started this week in New Taipei City.

The temperature dropped dramatically and it started to rain today. Not exactly a downpour, but just a steady drizzle.

The day was a very restful day.  I had cooked and baked quite a bit yesterday, so today was a day of running errands -- dropping things off to my brother, going to Costco to get our annual portraits printed, and since I was at Costco, I did some grocery shopping.

No time for a run today... plus it was cold and drizzling.

Maybe tomorrow...

I read and worked on my Bible study material and spent quite a bit of time looking for great deals for a possible family birthday trip either in early June or mid-November.
「Psalm 77」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. you need to have one with everyone standing up straight to see how much they have grown, xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the family pictures??? We had several that were standing up but they didn't like them!

    ReplyDelete