Thursday, April 23, 2015

Abby's Report Card

Abby brought home a slip of paper which I am required to fill out and turn in. It was her report card for this semester.

I called her school immediately as it's only APRIL.  School doesn't end for another 10 weeks.  I was told that as they are 9th graders and graduating, once the high school entrance exams are over, the school year is 'over'. They wanted the report card ASAP.  I was honest with them as Abby has not finished her homeschooling curriculum. She has Science, her journal writing and a few more essays to write.  We have been focusing half of the homeschooling time on test preparation. I was hoping to focus more on homeschooling assignments after May 17th.  I emailed the dear sister who is Abby's performing arts teacher to ask her to give Abby a grade.  I tallied up her other scores and printed out her Science grade, at least what she has done thus far. I need to print out all her essays and turn in the form by Tuesday of next week. The school did say that I don't have to turn in all the other items until the first week of June.
「picture of report card」的圖片搜尋結果

I realize as I was getting this done -- this semester sure is zooming by!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 89: 14」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment