Friday, April 3, 2015

Family Time

The kids slept in as Isaiah had the day off.

A friend came over so that I can cut her hair. I asked her to email me a picture as the haircut came out really nice.

After finishing her haircut, Alan and I went out to lunch.

We got back and I started cooking.

We decided to go bowling as we had not done that in such a long time.

Alan did the best and Abby came in second.

We went out to a newly opened pasta restaurant and got three movies.

We came home and shared about our week and our prayer requests and watched two movies.

Actually, I watched only one movie and started scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees and finished up the load of laundry.

It's been such a long time since we've had family time.

「Psalm 73」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment