Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Day of Contented Rest

After dropping Abby off at school (today was her last set of practice exams), I did not go out. I had no appointments. I decided that I was not going to run any errands or shop for anything. I tidied up the house and sat down to read and do my Bible study 'homework'.  I listened to language CDs and had a delicious lunch -- fruit salad, tossed salad with tofu and bitter melon. I know it doesn't sound good, but it's one of my favorites.  I had three cups of decaf coffee with soy bean milk. Another one of my favorites... and it was just so enjoyable!

The weather was beautiful, so in the afternoon, I went out for a quick run.

Alan picked up Abby from school and she has more tests tomorrow.  She went to her cram school tonight. And since Isaiah has to go down to Kaohsuing this weekend for more tennis competitions, he also went to cram school. I met up with Lily. She treated me to Cold Stone Ice Cream. Wow, no wonder my kids love that place. And then we walked around at Jason's and Amart.

What a day of contented rest!
「Psalm 92:4」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment