Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Day of Fun + Routine

This Tuesday had a certain fun element to an other wise routine Tuesday.

Abby was home and we were zooming through another lesson in Science.  Yeah. We are now at Unit 7!  We see light at the end of the tunnel.

While Abby was studying, I started baking. Yes, I made more goodies!  My frig is now packed with at least three different items for lunch or dinner.

At 12:20, I took her to school and headed out to meet up with a dear sister, Lily. She and her husband are back for two weeks.  We met at McDonald's and chatted.  Then we went for a body massage, my treat. She got two hours and I only had time for a one hour session. Wow, it was so relaxing. I wonder why I don't do it more often... Oh... yes, the cost!

I came back and went to pick up Abby. We had dinner together before I took her over to her cram school.  I went for a long run at the River Park. The weather was perfect and there were lots of people out, running or biking.

When I got back, I quickly hopped into the shower, so that I can have time to read and listen to language CDs. I am working through four books and four different language CDs. Tonight, I listened to Turkish. Fascinating! And read John Ortberg's book, Everybody's Normal Till You Get To Know Them. Excellent!

Unfortunately, after a short 45 minutes, Alan was home.  I fixed his dinner and rushed off to pick up the kids.  Indeed, today was a day of fun + routine.
「Psalm 91: 7」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!
「Psalm 91: 7」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment