Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Day of Worship

This morning I dropped Abby off and went to Cathay Hospital to have a time of worship with a dear sister who is in ICU.

God placed upon my heart certain passages and songs. I had to ask Abby to teach me to sing the songs as we'd sing acapella and I'm not very good at holding a tune.

We read Ps. 23-25, Rom. 8: 26-38 and Ps. 91.  We sang four different songs.  Since we could only have two people in at one time, we had to switch off. All the visitors were not yet believers, so it was a very interesting service. I asked them to read the Scripture passages and to sing with me.  I am asking for every soul who came.

Please pray for this sweet sister. May God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I know that God will use this for good, even though I don't see or understand how. I trust in Him.

I will do this again next Sunday. God already placed upon my heart what songs to sing.  Now, I wait for the passages that He wants me to read.

「Psalm 90:10」的圖片搜尋結果
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment