Monday, September 22, 2014

Weetabix

While in Germany some 34 years ago, I fell in love with Weetabix.


After returning to the States, this particular cereal was always a lot more than the other brands. If Kellogg's was 1.50US$, then Weetabix would be 3.00US$.

This past summer while in the States, I went to Ralph's -- to the back of the store where they put the "manager's special".  These are items that have been marked down. And to my utter surprise, there were like 10 boxes of Weetabix.

And the price???
I took every box they had!

Now, I get to enjoy my favorite cereal every morning here in Taipei. With every bite, I have a chance to remember the fun I had in Germany, the friends I met in that year, and the faithfulness of God I experienced.

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment