Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Modern Technology

I am not into all the high tech stuff... yes, I found out that the iPhone 6 and the iWatch just came out. But I don't think I will be getting any of these new gadgets.

What I have started to do is LINE people and join WECHAT.  Yes, it is really true.


I LINE my son so that we can confirm when I'd be picking him up.

I am on WECHAT with my siblings. And the pictures and walkie talkie messages that we are sending each other... hilarious...

I am actually getting quite into these two 'apps'.  I can't believe I actually wrote that!

I don't think I would ever want to be addicted to looking at a screen all day.  That's just not me.  But since my siblings and I live so far apart, it has really helped to stay connected.

And LINE is cheaper than texting... for that reason, I am also starting to like it.

I forgot to mention all the funny stickers you can send... what a riot!!!


I can't imagine what other apps are out there... So far, two is already too many...

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment